Excel Diamond Coated Glass Cut Off Wheel is specially designed for straight and geometric cut on thicker glass, glass pillar, fiber glass, FRP, FTP and composites. Premium graded industrial diamond grit is electro-bonded on a metal disc with nickel for smooth cutting and consistency. A unique and proprietary diamond coating process. This tool is essential for tool rooms, scientific labs, glass studios, glass shops. Thin slicing of low kerf and smooth edges on hard and brittle materials is now possible with this tool. Electro-bonded wheels have number of advantages over metal bonded wheels like thin kerf, smooth edge, flexibility of spring steel. A product manufactured by Excel Impex.
- Excel Diamond Coated Glass Cut Off Wheel is specially designed to cut straight and geometric cut on thick glass, glass pillar, fiber glass, FRP, FTP and composites
- An ideal tool for cutting hard and brittle materials with thin kerf and smooth edge.
- Versatile usage ; Thick glass cutting, boro-silicate test tube glass, glass bottle, carbon slicing, wafer slicing, aloxide slicing, tungsten carbide, hard stones, semi-precious stones composites and all other hard and brittle material.
- Premium Diamond grit electro-bonded on suitable spring steel alloy with unique and proprietery diamond coating process. Use water as lubricant and coolant for better result.
- Available Sizes – 3 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch & 14 inch
Made in INDIA