Borit Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Wood Saw Blade
Avaiability :In Stock (5 )
- Thin kerf of Borit Carbide Tipped Wood Saw Blade allows fast cut and less wastage
- Well balanced steel body provides low vibration and wobbling. It is suitable for cutting wood, plywood and soft wood chipboard.
- Smooth cut and excellent finish can be given by Borit Carbide Tipped Wood Saw Blade by its special triple sharp teeth.
- An ultra-fine carbide tooth stands for accurate and precise cuts. Micrograin carbide delivers the benefits of long life and stays sharper for a long time.
- Technical Specification: Dia:105mm; Bore Size: 20mm; Maximum RPM: 14000; Number of teeth: 30